Five men from Austin and a Crothersville woman were arrested on felony warrants in a drug sweep in Jackson and Scott Counties last Wednesday, Feb. 11.
Officers from the Indiana State Police, Scott County Sheriff’s Department, Scott county Probation and Austin City Police were involved in the arrests, according to ISP Cpl. Carey Huls.
As a result of the warrant sweep, the following people were arrested:
- Heather N. Gibson Bailey, 30, of 405 East Main Street, Crothersville, was charged with dealing in a narcotic drug, neglect of a dependent, possession of heroin.
- Daniel Cole, 44, of 1228 North US 31, Austin, was charged with dealing methamphetamine.
- Justin M. Roberts, 37, of 5305 North Water Tower Road, Austin, was charged with dealing methamphetamine over 3 grams and dealing in a narcotic drug.
- Tommy A. Pennington, 59, of 6873 Jack Morgan Road, Austin, was charged with two counts of dealing methamphetamine.
- Danny Ray Smith, 55, of 1229 Wade Street, Austin, was charged with two counts of dealing methamphetamine.
- Stephen W. White, 43, of 924 York Road, Austin, was charged with dealing a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance (Oxymorphone (Opana) and Oxycodone (Oxycontin).